Requirements To Become A DBS Coins Partner
Our requirements to become one of our partners and having a Bitcoin ATM at your facility are:
- Have a 3-pin power outlet near the location of the Bitcoin cash dispenser
- Have access to wired internet with a minimum connection of 2MB. It is important that your router has a port available for this regard.
- The space where the Bitcoin cashier will be placed must comply with the appropriate measures and be located in a place that allows the transaction’s privacy for the tranquillity of the users.
- The establishments where the Bitcoin ATMs are located must be open at least six days a week, 10 hours a day.
- The establishment must have a space in its windows to place our DBS Coins’ signs and advertising of the ATM Bitcoin so that the users have the information of its location.